Sunday 15 May 2016

Quest 3.3 Things that Matter

In this quest I am going to tell you what matters most to me.

As you know what matters most to me is helping people who might need a friend as I said in my vision statement. Here are some other things that matter to me...... 


My family matter most to me.




I love arts and crafts, music, fitness, friends, reading, writing, lazy days, cottage life, exploring, hiking, biking, swimming, cooking, so many things to be passionate about in this lifetime.

Last night, a very special night, my grandad and I performed a song together at our Church talent showcase.  The song we performed is called Hold Back the River.  I hope you like it! Comment below!



3 comments:

  1. Hi Grace,
    It's obvious that you put a lot of thought into this post and that you are passionate in talking about the things that matter most. I love the song you performed; very well done. I was nice that you were able to give an example of the things you loved. Great job so far,
    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous post! Thanks for sharing this blog with me Grace, it's wonderful to get to know you better! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grace, this is beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete