Tuesday 10 May 2016

Quest 2.5 A Letter to my Allies

Dear Allies,


I am writing to you because I have selected you to be one of my allies  (supporters) to help me on this course I am taking. It is called “ The Passionate Learner Experiment.”  In this course, our mission is to change the world in 24 hours.
I chose you to be one of my allies because you have been helpful to me in the past and I thought this would be a good place for you to help me again.


Right now I am still in the middle of trying to figure out what my passion project will be.  I am thinking of helping kids with different abilities.  I hope to change the world by helping them, supporting them  and making them feel equal to everyone else.  Being a friend to them.  But I haven’t exactly figured out the details of how I am going to do that yet… so that is what you can start to help me with.


Here are some ways that I hope you will help me on this journey…….


  • Visit my blog and give me feedback by commenting below each post or by email if you don’t like to comment right in the blog.
  • Send pictures or links for ideas to put up on my blog or to help me with my mission and passion project.
  • Talk with me about my ideas and help me figure out ways to put them into action to actually change the world.
  • Facetime me so that we can discuss stuff.
  • Choose a super ally name and share it with me.


And any other way you can think of to get involved, I would love to hear it!


Love you all


Gracie Triple M Master of Rhyme

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gracie,

    Your letter is epic and so is the rest of your blog! I am super excited to read more, so keep up the good work!

    See you next time,
    The Brainy Bovine

    ReplyDelete